20090915

Julian Casablancas - Phrazes For The Young



Julian Casablancas, the lead singer of the legendary Alt-Rock outfit, the Strokes, is gearing up to release his debut solo album, Phrazes For The Young on the 3rd of November in the U.S.. To say that the Strokes have made some of the greatest, most influential music of my young life would be an understatement and I've consequently been on the edge of my seat about this project since I learned of its fruition earlier this summer. This preview video (down below) was realeased in June and is a minute and a half of pure modern art - a beautiful set of visuals, clips, and text blurbs to match the sound of what I'm hoping will be an epic project.



Click Here for more information.

1 comment:

skedaddles said...

our souls are so connected it's disgusting.